Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Week That Was...

I realise that I have been getting slack on my blogging lately and I apologise - just haven't been all that inspired to write - I've got a post in my brain, that is slowly working itsellf to the top and I've had a couple of conversations with Malcolm that have given me some expressions, but I digress and will start slowly with a review of the past week.

Last Saturday - a good place to start - The Family went to the market again and saw all kinds of wonderful people - then the Black Spruce beat the Keltics 24-15 and we had a BBQ at O and Robyn's.
On Sunday My Cousin Jenn and her Husband Keith Baptised their daughter - My other Cousin Jamie (Jenn's Brother) and his wife Danielle had the honour of being the God -Parents. This week has been like many of the past weeks - Sophie is doing well at the daycare (she's learned to blow kisses) - Nic and I are still hitting the gym three lunch hours a week and yesterday we ran the "little bridges".


We are planning another great Fredericton Saturday today and Look forward to watching the Canada vs. NZ game later tonight on the score. I also find it odd that Sophie has more All Black Gear than she does Rugby Canada Stuff - we'll have to do something about that.

No comments: