Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wonderful...


Megs said to me yesterday - I've been to busy Livin' To Blog. Hopefully some pictures will get everybody up to speed. It's been a Wonderful few weeks...

Jenn and Trev Got a New Dog - he started out as a Henry but soon found his own name "Charlie" - Or Charles LesBlanc as he's known in Dieppe...

We all had a fantastic Canada Day... Both The Black Caps and The Black Spruce lost to their Ontario counterparts...The Next Day we went to the Cherrybrook Zoo - it was awesome... Last Friday My Grammy Flynn celebrated her 85th birthday with 100 of her closest Friends and relatives - Mom organized it - good job Mom...Sunday the Loyalists Had a family Fun Day - Meghan Organized it - Great Work Megs... I hope everybody is having a wonderful summer, I know we are...

No comments: