Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Things Will Get Worse, Before They Get Better...


This is an old saying - and very topical at the moment - I'm not talking about the enviroment, or the economy or even the weather - today I'm talking about my face.

Yesterday I had my Nose re-broken and set to that I wouldn't look like a 1970's Philedelphia Flyers hockey player. Anyways that was a painful experience, almost as much as looking at myself in the mirror this morning - just kidding.
It seems stange to me that something that looks worse (than it did yesterday) can feel better (Than it did yesterday)- which is the opposite of Fernando Lamas' take on life (see below)
This is a funny video and worth a laugh, on a return to work Tuesday.
Have a Marvellous Day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... thats horrible! I hope you feel better soon

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott:
I have to tell you the other rugby broken nose story I have. A University game on a weekend netted my friend a broken nose that was pasted on his cheek. With no doctor available, Kelly went to his friend's Dad who was a Dentist.He grabbed two pencils and stuck them up his nose and corrected the break. He was playing this game for the military university and latter they decided that the break wasn't set properly, so they re broke his nose to correct the breathing issues. He went in great length to describe the rebreaking of the nose with a hammer.So, I see your pain and will try not make you the centre of all the attention tomorrow. Sue was hoping you didn't have another concusion. I now have your rental and will head out to Sussex tommorrow. See you when you I do! John O