Friday, April 07, 2006

He said he was a Lion Tamer, Turned out to be a Lying Bastard...


Actual Lion Tamer

This is a funny play on words that Dad used to say every now and then - I thought of it after the Throne Speech - which brings another one of dad's expressions about a couple of different piles.

Anyways life @ Fort Awesome is well... awesome - Sophie is a source of daily amazement, and the sleep deprivation is also having a calming effect on my day to day demeanor. Crazy how much work taking care of one teeny tiny person can be. Sure makes you appreciate the work that your parents put into you.

Rugby is starting to get into full swing - the earliest that I can remember - which is good as we have between 4 and 6 warm up games scheduled before we head out to Edmonton to take on the best teams in the country. The training has been good - I'm loving Pilates

so that's it - it's the weekend and I've been a dad for two weeks - life is sweet - just watch out for those Lion Tamer's...

1 comment:

awareness said...

Fort Awesome.......love it.

Sophie is a beautiful blessing. I loved seeing her this week. Next time, I want you guys to start showing her off in my office so I can give her a cuddle.......well actually, you can drop her off for a bit, and the two of you can go on a date.....anytime.