Monday, April 03, 2006

You Can Sleep When You're Dead...


Dad often told me this as a motivation to get me out of bed - I like to nap and sleep - as do many of the people I know - except one special little lady who really hasn't picked up this trait from me yet - she sleeps, but she does it on her schedule - which changes all the time. When I think of this expression, it makes me think about making the most of the time we have - and the fact that you can always have more fun while you are awake - no one has ever said -"I may have missed a great time, but I had a really good nap" - We sleep to give our minds and bodies a rest - so that we can have more goodtimes.

I'm sure that I'll spend many sleepless nights with Sophie and you know that part that I'll remember the most - That I got to spend all those nights with Sophie...

No comments: