Monday, March 27, 2006

If I Was Any Better There Would Be Two of Me...


This isn't a true Malcolmism, but it does show us where we come from - This one is straight out of the Miramichi - I'm sure two guys are starting a conversation like this somewhere in Taintville as I write "How's she goin'" - "If I was any better there would be two of me". the premise being that one person would, or couldn't fell this good - that's what I'm feeling at the moment - That and complete and utter exhaustion (I wonder if Cows feel udder exhaustion after they give birth) any ways my girls are home safe and sound and we are figuring each other's schedules out - Sophie eats every three hours 5-8-11-2-5-8-11-2-5 - so those overnight feedings are a challenge at the moment - were just getting used to them - but were hanging tough because we have a New Kid on the Block... ouch that was bad - but in my defense I haven't been sleeping, but we've already estabished that.

What a wonderful feeling having a little person in our lives -So far she has my ears and my one dimple - we also share a hairstyle (2005 Bed Head) - so I guess you could say from now on that there are two of me, just one of us is tiny and beautiful...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

With the sleep depravaition, you might not be as hyper as normal. Good to have that feeling you get as being a Dad. She is really special...

John O