Monday, May 14, 2007

Listen to Your Mother...

Well Mothers Day was yesterday - It was a nice busy day, full of all the things that make up most holidays in our familes - first of all we get together - which is the best part, next we eat, then we eat again and yesterday we ate alot, and very well.

Sophie and I started off with Breakfast in bed for her mom, then we were at the Delta for Brunch with my mom and her mom, then we were in New Maryland for Dinner with Nic's mom.

I really like mother's day - it is a day that celebrates the people that gave us life, our biggest fans and sometimes our toughest critics. It's a holiday that is filled with flowers and cards and lots of hugs - all the things that are good. I find myself at a loss to fully describe how fortunate I feel to have so many great moms in my life or how important they are to me -

Thank you for being a Mom ...

No comments: