Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Everytime His Ass Hits Something Flat…


This is an expression that Malcolm uses for people that eat a lot – the full expression is he’s got something in his mouth everytime his ass hits something flat – which always reminds me of being in France with Jackman – because they had baguettes with real ham and cheese on what seemed like every other street corner – and they were only 10 francs – which was nice and cheap – so we ate them, a lot of them and truly lived up to this expression – it was a good trip.

Anyways, part of my quest to be better, was to eat better, so last Tuesday, we stopped eating crap, and I stopped eating everytime I sat down – I started going to the gym (every morning from 7-8) and going to bed earlier – It’s working – I’m losing weight, feeling stronger and fitter.

Sophie is also doing great – she got sneakers and is (with the help of her walker) walking up a storm. She also learned to give kisses and zerbert – very entertaining stuff.

So 2007 has been good so far – we had a visitors on Sunday – Mom and Dad dropped by after breakfast and Katie and Megs dropped by in the afternoon – then last night Aunt Jenn made a trek up to the Fort as she had a Microsoft Vista Launch to attend today.

Picture taken on Saturday along the Old Springhill Road - or was it from Mordor? (I'm a fan what can I say) - then we got hammered with Snow on Monday.


That’s it, that’s all - There's snow on the ground and it finally feels like winter...

P.S.
I had posted an nice picture here - I guess it was a photo was taken by a local Artist, and I got it in an e-mail from a co-worker - so to maintain copyright laws the original is here and it's worth a look.

My Bad...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Captain Canada, eh? Did you wear that flag around your whole trip?

Auntie Meg

Trevor said...

Nice photo. It looks incredibly similar to one I took:

Morning Frost by Trevor Morris

Trevor said...

Scott,
No need to remove the photo... although the link to the source is appreciated. No harm done.