Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Idiot Box...

I don't know how many of you enjoy TV, but it's been a great friend of mine for many a year - to this day I can't be in a room with a TV unless it's turned on. Sickness? perphaps but it also provides some great information and entertainment.

It's official Monday is the new Thursday - no doubt, pound for pound the best line up of quality TV Shows. My night starts off with Heroes - a great show about something that I've always secretly wished had happened to me - I somehow developed a super human power - If I could choose any power it would be the power of flight - that would be awesome, but monday night isn't all about Super Heroes

It Also has a healthy dose of Laughs - Dougie Howser is money in this show

And then The class is reminicent of Friends - and Ritchie Vetch makes he laugh out loud more than once a show.

Then Comes the Real Hero - Jack Bauer - Jack Kicks Ass, enough said.

Then Studio 60 ends the night with some brilliant writing and some very smart humour - maybe the best show on TV.


So there you have it - Monday is busy, and if they could somehow manage to put Lost and Grey's Anatomy on Monday night I might not have much use for the TV until - the Simpsons come on the following Sunday night.

The great thing about TV is that as long as it's on, no matter what is on, I'll watch it - we now have 700+ channels and there is less on than when my parents bought that TV with 13 channels on it when I was in grade 4...

No comments: