Saturday, September 02, 2006

These Are The Days...

Today is my Cousin Jamie's wedding, He is marrying Danielle in Nova Scotia, We wish we could have been there, he's one of the most fun (I was thinking funnest, but that's not a word) people I have ever known - On our honeymoon he caught up with us for a wild day at the Canada Vs. New Zealnad Rugby Match - I hadn't seen him in awhile and it was a fantastic gift. I wish you all the happiness in the world, wedding days are awesome - one of those special days when everything is perfect, no matter what happens, simply because you are with the ones that you love the most and you'll remember every second of today for all of your tomorrows.

Here is a little thing that is written on a bench by Chapman Field at UNB - I thought of it when I saw this picture, for some reason, I think it's the take time to Play part, but I don't know for sure, anyways have a great one...

Take time to think;
it is the source of power.

Take time to read;
it is the foundation of wisdom.

Take time to play;
it is the secret of staying young.

Take time to love and be loved;
it is God's greatest gift.

Take time to laugh;
it is the music of the soul.

Take time to dream;
it is what the future is made of.
and lastly a picture of Sophie because I can't resist

1 comment:

Zephyrwind said...

I enjoyed reading some of your bolg entries. Nice poems and thoughts.