Tuesday, November 21, 2006

"Police Department" Pastry...

I'm not talking about Doughnuts, Fritters or even Dutchies (Isn't that Weird) - I'm talking about Simon - Happy 23rd Birthday - I may have that a bit backwards, but anywho.

Si is my younger brother and one of my oldest friends - I've known him since he was born, my oldest friend is probably his sister Sarah though.- she came over to spend the night at our house when Donna and Peter rushed to the Hospital to deliver today's birthday boy so many years ago.

I spent as much time at Simon's houses growing up as I did at my own - the entirety of Downtown Freddy beach was our backyard, with the occasional bike excursion to catch frogs at Killarney Lake or a summer of ticket taking for the Bull of the Woods at Kings Landing -we were never far apart. We've had some great adventures in the past and things haven't changed much - we are still having adventures both on and off the rugby pitch. Simon in the Proud Godfather of our Sophie and visits her weekly.

Simon is the top rugby player in this part of the world and I have his Canada Jersey to prove it.

We've come a long way from the Kent Manor Winterhawks, Happy Birthday Si I know you'll have a great one.

1 comment:

Vitamin S said...

Thank you...for highlighting my hair's descent from angelic blond halo through to the current rat's nest motif.