Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Cow Down...

I love this expression - I can't believe I actually forgot about it until now - I remembered it when I drove by the field beside First Wesleyn Church (They have a great Easter Musical) and there were cows lying down - Dad always told me that if you saw cows lying in a field that it was going to rain. But he most often used it to describe himself cowing down on a couch.

Today was a good day for cowing down - Aaen, Robyn and Si came over to drink a few beer in celebration of the previous days Spruce victory, we ate burgers and I got the play by play of the past weekends games - it was a good Monday.

We all packed up and went to watch the Loyalists of tomorrow take on Moncton - they won 17-7 and the future looks bright, it was good to see them wearing the same Jerseys that we wore last fall - a vision of things to come. Sophie had enough mid way through the second half and we bailed - last I heard Simon (who has tomorrow off) and Richard were off to Mexi's looking for some Nacho Libre - or Free Nachos to enjoy with Margarita or a Margarita - either way...

No comments: