Tuesday, July 25, 2006

They All Have Brakes...

I think Dad told me this when I was learning to drive. Everybody has heard of Defensive Driving - well this was more like Offensive Driving - I unfortunately learned the end of this expression 10 days ago, it goes like this "They all have Brakes, they won't all use them" (As was the case in the picture to the Left) and on the coner of Westmorland and Brunswick.

I've heard about Soft Tissue Injuries and Nicki got in a Car Accident 7 or 8 years ago and was in constant pain for the next three years, and then off and on pain from then on - I never knew it was as bad as it is - it's more annoying than anything else - new things hurt and ache everyday.

Anyways I have new respect for those that have "Soft Tissue Injuries"

I am going to see Gary Keeling and he is working his magic and I will take the field on August 5th when we start the defence of our 2005 New Brunswick Championship against the ever dangerous Belleisle Rovers.

Malcolm has always said that They all Have Brakes, and he's been hit by two different cars, so I guess they stopped after they hit him...

No comments: