Thursday, March 09, 2006

Big Girl's Blouse...

A great expression - probably not a true Malcolmism, but they say Posession is 9/10 of the law - So I guess it belongs to Malcolm. I was never sure if there was a comma after Big or not - but it didn't make a real difference the blouse would still have to be large or bigger.

I always liked this expression, it was often used to coax me into doing things that seemed like they would be too challenging. I think back and alot of the things that you are scared of as a child aren't actually scary - Girls, losing,Teenagers, the dark, heights, brocoli, liver, cleaning fish, roller coasters, French Homework, Hard Work, responsibility, Vegetables, monsters, Dracula, Nucular war, etc...

So I'm glad that I had my mom and dad to urge me along my way-

Mind you "FEAR" has it's place and it's purpose - If it's overcome or faced than it can open up the world to you, if you let it control you, it can cause hate and intolerance - which, as it turns out are truly Scary things.

If you need any more info on the subject I think that George Lucas made 6 little movies about this topic.

...Game Blouses...

No comments: