Monday, February 20, 2006

Doesn't Know Whether to Shit or Go Blind...


Now this is a expression about indecision - illustratrated by two very different alternatives - I have a feeling that this is the start or the end on a bigger expression - I also have a feeling that it has something to do with war - maybe it's a new recruit's reaction to his first taste of the combat - he is so scared that his mind can't decide whether to crap his pants or basically close his eyes and pretend that it isn't happening - as we know neither option is correct, being scared never solved any problems, nor did ignoring them - they are however two very common reactions to changes in one's life.

My life is about to change dramatically, I'm going to become a DAD, not just a father, I want to be an honest to goodness DAD. I've had a ton of fantastic Father figures in my life, and I hope to settle my feet into those big shoes and hope my feet can grow a size or two. So when I get faced with some real life DAD decisions - I'll be looking for the third option...

No comments: