Monday, January 16, 2006

He Wouldn't Piss in Your Ear if Your Brain was on Fire...

The Work of a Mean Person


I've always loved this expression - Gives me the mental image of a very selfish, cheap, mean spirited man - because he wouldn't even go out of his way to use the bathroom on you, if by some super unfortunate coincidence your brain burst into flames (how would that happen).

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK - I recall seeing that bumper sticker on many orange VW vans driving around Fredericton, I think they were on to something. Mean people do suck, I'm sure they don't intend to be mean, they may not even know they are mean, people don't think of themselves as mean do they? I hope not.

So today when you go out into the world - decide that you'll be nice, it might be a bit harder, look for the good side of whatever crosses your path and you'll be better off at the end of the day. Oh yeah and you should drink 8-10 glasses of water: it cleans out your Toxins (maybe that's what makes people mean - I'm no Biologist, my Mother is though) and could really come in handy when you stumble upon one of the before mentioned brain fires...

No comments: