Wednesday, January 11, 2006

You Can't Make Chicken Soup out of Chicken Shit...



This expression is one of my favorites - I just thought it was a funny mental picture of some dude stiring chicken shit in a pot of boiling water - Then, through my teen years, it took on a defeatist slant - as in we don't have the necessary ingredients to be successful - when in actual fact and after much pondering - the inherant wisdom is quite deep - you get out of something what you put into it - hard work = good rewards - it's simple, and it's late so I'm feeling a little simple myself. So dad thanks for the good advice, I think the people taking those election polls are hoping for soup, who knows what we'll get... I hope we can all stomach it.

Oh yeah you can't make gasoline Peugots run on diesel either...

No comments: